Where to do a Deep course in Melb???
Anonymous Loser
2010-01-07 10:45:04 UTC
Hi All,

Anyone still using this group? Been a little quiet lately...

OK, looking to do a deep course in Melb, any suggestions?

I don't care which agency, just looking for the 39/40m rating so I can book
on some deeper dives.
I'm not overly fussed about the 'quality' of training either, just want the
cert.

Google gives me the following prices, Melb seems a rip off!
Anyone know anything cheaper???

Melbourne
---------
Academy of Scuba $320+
Aquability $440
AB Ocean $450
Dive Experience $499
Dive & Dive $502
Aquatic Adventures $525
DHQ $540
DIS $565
Diveline $650

Interstate
----------
LeisureCoast Dive (NSW) $295
Descend (Albury) $350
Dive Shed (Bussleton) $350
Deep 6 (Jervis Bay) $395
Aquatic Explorers (Syd) $400

Cheers!

A.L.
Diesel
2010-11-17 11:57:07 UTC
Are you still alive?

If cost is your only consideration, not skills or safety, why not print
your own false cert card and save all the costs?

Unfortunately that won't include the cost of retrieving you and (if
lucky) recompresion or (probably) burial.